Monday, December 04, 2006

Letters from the other side




Let your loved ones know how much you really care!

Order yours today!

http://www.postrapturepost.com/





I really wonder who is to blame?



My wife and I have often been meet with the phrase "you don't believe in the Rapture!", by friends (which means their system that goes along with it and not necessarily the event itself, i.e. the resurrection). It seems orthodox is measured by the Rapture. If you have accepted Jesus and you await the Rapture, you know enough to lead a flock. I bet some circles would accept modalism before they would a non-secret rapturist.





May the Lord grant His people discernment and a desire to rightly divide His Word.





I will continue with new posts around Christmas, check back then!!

7 Comments:

Blogger Gordan said...

I would say this was a really funny post, except that it is sad.

Okay, I admit I did laugh out loud at your inclusion of the Kool-Aid Man.

Your fellow abstainer,
Gordan

1:51 PM  
Blogger Tim said...

I'll drink to that Hank! LOL

P.s. I know who's to blame..........oh oh pick me pick me (in my best donkey impersination).

4:22 PM  
Blogger Hank said...

Hey guys! (I laughed a little myself!)

Its one thing to a have cold Kool-Aid with your children, but to endulge, even (mostly) in church on Sundays, shows a dependency problem.

Maybe next years SBC convention should look into another resolution.

10:06 AM  
Blogger Gordan said...

Ha! I love it!

An Anti-Theological Kool-Aid Resolution. Hank, I think this puppy has legs.

1) Scores of unwitting church-goers are led astray by even mild consumption.

2) Jesus Himself definately never drank the Koolaid.

3) Faithful Christians should actively oppose the production and sale of doctrinal koolaid at all levels.

Total abstinence is the only righteous option for true men of God. Hallelujah!

1:49 PM  
Blogger Gordan said...

Hmmm. January 19, 2007, 4:30 PM.

No blog entries here for six weeks.

I'm worried that Hank has been taken up in his own secret rapture.

3:29 PM  
Blogger Machine Gun Kelley said...

"I bet some circles would accept modalism before they would a non-secret rapturist."

That's the eschatological quote of the decade right there! :)

1:17 AM  
Blogger Rev. said...

Way too many people drinking the Kool-Aid!

9:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home